Remote exception in JBoss

Discussion in 'Java' started by shoa, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. shoa

    shoa Guest

    Hello

    I have a Java server using JBoss and a database (mySQL). I also create an
    application with some SessionBeans. My application run OK. However,
    sometime, the application does not run as there is a remote exception. There
    error is:

    Remote Exception : RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested
    exception is:
    java.rmi.ServerException: EJBException:; nested exception is:
    javax.ejb.EJBException: null; CausedByException is:
    No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000
    [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No
    ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000
    [ms] ))
    Remote Exception while generating myBeans //

    Then I have to restart the server (JBoss) to make my application to run
    again....

    I know that there are many reasons for this errors. If you have any clue,
    please help!!!

    Thank you
    S.Hoa

    shoa, Aug 3, 2005