remote hosted asp

mark | r

i have just completed the charity web site www.leahpattison.org (please give
your support) and i have the news system that they can update hosted on
shared hosting on a sub domain of one of our core domains leah.neue.co.uk on
the main sites home page i have a scrolling news ticker in an iframe that
calls a page from the 'news server' and whenever you click on a news item it
pushes you onto the news server to deliver the pages...

....only it keepstiming out.

anyone have any suggestions? the host say 'because we host many asp sites we
have a lot of traffic hitting msaccess databases, some of which do not
properly close their connections' basically tough luck. is there any way i
can make this site more efficient and make the news system work?

mark