    problem for more than a month.

    DEVBuilder.org, http://www.DEVBuilder.org
    ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,PHP,Java,and SQL Support, all in one place.
    Dimitris, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Dimitris

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    Can you insert the correct characters WITHOUT remote scripting in the
    picture? Are you using nvarchar as the SQL datatype?

    Jeff

    Jeff Dillon, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Hello,
    thank you very much for your reply. I am the same person (Dimitris) but
    for a reason I cant reply with this name.

    To the point.
    First of all, I am using access for the current project, so nvarchar has
    nothing to do with.
    Last month I was trying to build a chat with remote scripting. A chat
    without database of course. I had the same problem. For my debugging
    purposes, the value(greek letters) I was submitting in the chat, it was
    returning in the room in the same way e.g. "??????".
    I really dont know what to do for it. First of all, I really dont know
    if I am loosing my time, in case that remote scripting can be used for
    languages more than English... Really dont know. I would be REALLY happy
    if someone could tell me that he used in the past remote scripting for
    chinese for example...
    Thanks again for your reply.

    Apollon Olympious, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Dimitris

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    Again, I would recommend getting "remote scripting" out of the picture, and
    getting your interface to work locally. Have you EVER got the problem
    letters to display correctly?

    Jeff

    Jeff Dillon, Nov 24, 2004