Remotely access my application

Bhagya

Hello all,

I have a application deployed on my machine. Suppose the url is
http://187.125.1.96/cs/Default.aspx. I want another machine in the LAN
network to access my application.
As of now it is giving page cannot be displayed even with port
http://192.168.1.69:80/cs/Default.aspx.
I have giving the sql connection string as
connectionString="Data Source=myserver;Initial
Catalog=Dummy;Trusted_Connection=yes;"
and also set Security-Logins-NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM-user mapping and
checked the checkboxes. Still the other machines are not able to
access my application.

Please do help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

subtile

are you using IIS on vista or xp ?
is port 80 open on your machine ?

I dont see what you sql connection has to do with it.. doesnt matter here..