Remotely executing commands over Serial Port

Mitchley

Hi,

I needed to write a script that will allow me to send commands over a
serial port, and allow them to be executed remotely. I know how to
open a serial port, and read from and write to it, but am not sure how
to go about executing commands remotely.
If anyone has any ideas, or can point me to some code, that would be
great.

Thanks,

Mitchley