Remotring query

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by KAMAL, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. KAMAL

    KAMAL Guest

    Hi all,

    I have some problem in my .net project. In my project two systems
    will communicate by installation the client server application in them. They
    can be

    1. Server1--->server2 (run client server application on each system)

    2. Client1---> server1 ---> server2 (run client and server application on
    client1 and server2)

    3. Client1-->server1-->server2-->client2 (run client and server
    application on both client1 and client2)

    I will run the client and server application in each type only on the ended
    system. Is it possible to communicate the ended systems with out use of any
    other program in the middle systems? Can we done it by using any new
    technology.

    Or there any other possible way to communicate easily between the ended
    system.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regard

    Kamal.