Remove a Category from findbugs?

comp.lang.java.programmer

I am running findbugs to generate the bugs in my project. I have
updated my pom.xml (maven) for find bugs.

It works fine and it generates report with all the categories. How to
remove a category (not to generate) from it? (For example, I don't
want to generate the Category - "STYLE")

Thanks in Advance !

hvt

I am running findbugs to generate the bugs in my project. I have
updated my pom.xml (maven) for find bugs.

It works fine and it generates report with all the categories. How to
remove a category (not to generate) from it? (For example, I don't
want to generate the Category - "STYLE")

Thanks in Advance !

wht u need is exclude filter file! u can exclude chosen class/package/
bug-codes.

comp.lang.java.programmer

Thanks.

I don't want to exclude any files. I need to exculde to find bugs in a
Category. For example I want to exculde cosmetic bugs (exclude
Category ="STYLE") and I only concentrate on Category="PERFORMANCE"
bugs.