    Rgds
    André
    , Jul 28, 2005

  2. Alex Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
    > Duplicate Logic".
    >
    > Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
    > I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
    > to make that setting.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Rgds
    > André

    Hi:

    Please follow the setup.
    Assignments => Settings => Analysis & Synthesis Settings => More
    Settings => Remove Duplicate Register

    Regards
    Alex
    Alex, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Alex Guest

    Alex, Jul 29, 2005

    Thank you for your answer, but settings in Quartus are very clear.

    I want to know if there are such settngs in Lattice ispLEVER .

    Rgds
    André
    , Jul 29, 2005