Remove Duplicate Registers / Logic

ALuPin

Hi,

in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
Duplicate Logic".

Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
to make that setting.

Thank you.

Rgds
André

Alex

Hi,

in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
Duplicate Logic".

Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
to make that setting.

Thank you.

Rgds
André

Hi:

Please follow the setup.
Assignments => Settings => Analysis & Synthesis Settings => More
Settings => Remove Duplicate Register

Regards
Alex

Alex

Hi,

in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
Duplicate Logic".

Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
to make that setting.

Thank you.

Rgds
André

Hi:

Please follow the setup.
Assignments => Settings => Analysis & Synthesis Settings => More
Settings => Remove Duplicate Register

Regards
Alex

ALuPin

Thank you for your answer, but settings in Quartus are very clear.

I want to know if there are such settngs in Lattice ispLEVER .

Rgds
André