Remove Frame Border using createpopup();

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Leoa, May 24, 2007.

  1. Leoa

    Leoa Guest

    Hi There,

    I made a popup window with createpopup(). The window has a frame
    border around it that is grey. I can't seem to find the code that
    would not allow the frame of the popup to show.

    I've experimented with this:

    this.mypopup.document.frameborder=0;
    window.frame=0;

    Ultimately, I would like to know if it is possible to get rid of the
    frame border on the popup window created from createpopup();

    Thanks

    Leoa, May 24, 2007

  2. Leoa

    Darko Guest

    On May 24, 3:35 pm, Leoa <> wrote:
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I made a popup window with createpopup(). The window has a frame
    > border around it that is grey. I can't seem to find the code that
    > would not allow the frame of the popup to show.
    >
    > I've experimented with this:
    >
    > this.mypopup.document.frameborder=0;
    > window.frame=0;
    >
    > Ultimately, I would like to know if it is possible to get rid of the
    > frame border on the popup window created from createpopup();
    >
    > Thanks

    That is part of the windowing system and you can't do much about it...
    you rather switch to floating div's or whatever that doesn't rely on
    opening new windows. In such way you have greater flexibility and it
    is prettier for users because it doesn't create new tabs in their
    taskbar...

    Darko, May 24, 2007