Remove .jsp Extension?

enrique

Hi All,

Would anyone mind telling me how to remove extensions from pages in my
website? I want a look likehttp://mysite.com/blog/post

Thanks,
James

See if your web server supports url rewriting. I think most servlet
engines do. Or, another thing you can try is mod_rewrite if you are
running Apache.

Lew

enrique said:
See if your web server supports url rewriting. I think most servlet
engines do. Or, another thing you can try is mod_rewrite if you are
running Apache.

In addition to that, if you set up a controller servlet and let it
(RequestDispatcher) forward to the appropriate JSP based on the logic, then
only the servlet URL is used in the POSTs, and the individual URLs don't show up.