remove "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" from title?

Guest

Hi guys

Is there a way to get rid of the "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" part of the
title bar? I've got a popup with "Contact Details :: [ContactName]" and it
just looks untidy with the IE stuff.

Cheers

Dan

Raterus

nope, Realize that is the title bar FOR Internet Explorer (the program). btw, who really ever looks at this while viewing a page?, you can change around this info, but I hope you are also displaying this in the page somewhere.

Guest

Ok cheers.

Am displaying it on the page, and I can move the title around so the contact
name displays on the Start menu.

Cheers

Dan