    just looks untidy with the IE stuff.

    Cheers

    Dan
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=, Nov 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=

    Raterus Guest

    nope, Realize that is the title bar FOR Internet Explorer (the program). btw, who really ever looks at this while viewing a page?, you can change around this info, but I hope you are also displaying this in the page somewhere.

    Raterus, Nov 1, 2004

  3. That can't be removed. I've gotten around it by adding a lot of spaces to
    the end of the title so the "- Micrso..." part doesn't fit in the window.

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Nov 1, 2004
  4. Ok cheers.

    Am displaying it on the page, and I can move the title around so the contact
    name displays on the Start menu.

    Cheers

    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=, Nov 1, 2004