    (I don't want to remove it inside my code)
    Are there (free) http modules for this?

    Thanks!
    Arjen, Oct 19, 2004

  2. In the movie "Dr. Strangelove" (directed by Stanley Kubrick) there is a
    hilarious scene in which, during a crisis that threatens to decimate the
    entire planet by nuclear bombs, a couple of people are running through an
    Air Force base, trying to make a phone call that could save the world.
    However, all they can find is a pay phone. One of them starts trashing a
    Coke machine to get change for the phone. The other panics, reminding the
    first that it is illegal to tamper with vending machines. I believe that
    worrying about a few extra tabs and spaces is kind of like worrying about
    the illegality of robbing a vending machine during a nuclear threat. You
    might rather be worrying about something that really makes a difference
    instead, like server-side performance, or, on the client, the number and
    size of images in a page. A tab or space character is exactly 1 byte in
    size.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer