Removing a Querystring Name & Value

scott

Below, I'm trying to remove the querystring name& value of "catID=12".
I mananged to isolate the RESULTS part, but I need to be able to strip the
querystring name and it's value, no matter if the value is 1, 2 or 3 digits.
chose to isolate the part I'd be removing below because I know I can take it
and run a replace and get correct string, although I hardcoded the qs name.

Basically, I'd like to end up with a function that I could just pass the
name of the querystring and the function would remove the qs name and it's
value.

One other issue, if the querystring name and value are the only part of the
querystring, I need to delete the "?" within the qs.

Any help?

CODE:

sQueryString = "millID=2&catID=12"

iMarker = InStr(sQueryString ,"catID")
mystring= Right(sQueryString ,Len(sQueryString )-iMarker+1)

RESULTS:
mystring=catID=1