    but they showup in the list of available web services when I try to add a web
    reference to a project. How do I remove the services from this list that are
    no longer available? I don't know where to go to delete the reference.
    Brenda, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Brenda

    Scott M. Guest

    Are the .asmx files and the wsdl files gone? Is the .disco file up to date?

    Scott M., Jun 29, 2006

  3. Brenda

    Brenda Guest

    Thanks Scott, the .asmx files are gone, so is my error that I need to find
    the .disco files and delete them and then the service would not show up as a
    localhost web service?
    Thanks for helping,
    Brenda

    Brenda, Jun 29, 2006