removing address,tool menu bars

dorayme

Bone Ur said:
Might want to, though; the cast sounds
interesting. And, of course, wife-killing has its own integral appeal.

Yes, well, you must see it and tell me how the fate that awaits
the 'attempted murderer' appeals to you. Integrally, that is.

David E. Ross

Its all done on the admin screen along with fore and back colours, mastheads
and everything else. This is simply an example

Its all done on the admin screen along with fore and back colours, mastheads
and everything else. This is simply an example

The notice board is simply a display foe messages it is a separate window to
the rest of the site which remains open behind. Besides the noticeboard
simply remains open on the monitor, in a staffroom, reception, office ettc.
The administrator can do any manipulation from their own desktop pc. without
having to pop down to the communal area where the display is. People who
view the screen do just that they simply do not need to manipulate the
window in any way

The design is based on user feedback. I am simply changing this service
everytime enough users suggest something. Im just giving them what they
want. Hope this is clearer. What I really dont need is arragant snide
comments about my coding abilities. I am actually a science teacher this is
a hobby for me. How good are you on genetics or microbiology?
Constructive critisism and useful tips appreciated anyone else dont waste
your time posting.

Overall, it appears that the pages you want to create will implement
features that already exist in modern browsers. This is termed
"reinventing the wheel".

While I'm not an educator, my daughter is. She specializes in distance
learning for adults at both a community college and a university, mostly
over the Web and for a very broad spectrum of subjects (nursing,
continuing education for doctors, automotive repair). We frequently
discuss her career activities (which sometimes includes presenting
papers at international conferences of educators). When someone asks
her for a "new" feature that is already inherent in most browsers, she
tells them how to use their browser rather than implement what the
browser already provides. In the end, the students appreciate the
ability to retain control of their own configurations.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Natural foods can be harmful: Look at all the
people who die of natural causes.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:09:52 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Yes, well, you must see it and tell me how the fate that awaits
the 'attempted murderer' appeals to you. Integrally, that is.

Okay, I'll try to obtain it in the near future. Sounds like the bad guy
got his come-uppance, though. (Should've been Russ Crowe...)

dorayme

Bone Ur said:
Okay, I'll try to obtain it in the near future. Sounds like the bad guy
got his come-uppance, though. (Should've been Russ Crowe...)

you mean after all the things I have got him to do to you? <g>

It is a very good film! So was the original Hitchcock movie.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:13:09
GMT dorayme scribed:
you mean after all the things I have got him to do to you? <g>

Nah, I kicked his butt. He ran away whining and squealing after I showed
him who's boss. If he reported otherwise, he's taking ya for a ride.
It is a very good film! So was the original Hitchcock movie.

Vaguely remember "Dial M For Murder" (it was before my time.) My fav
Hitchy flick is "North By Northwest". Just a tad dated now, but seldom if
ever have I seen a movie with more suspense.