Removing carriage returns from <textarea></textarea> input

Augustus

Hiya,

I have a form with a <textarea></textarea> to receive user input.

This input is then stored in a database and sent by fax...

I need to be able to remove the carriage returns (enter key... vbcrlf...)
from the input so that somebody doesn't do something like fill the textarea
with 100s of keypresses of the enter key and end up spitting out tonnes of
blank pages on the fax machine

thanks,

Clint

Ken Schaefer

strInput = Replace(strInput, vbCrLf, "")

Cheers
Ken

: Hiya,
: