    blank pages on the fax machine

    thanks,

    Clint
    Augustus, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Augustus

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    strInput = Replace(strInput, vbCrLf, "")

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Augustus" <> wrote in message
    : Hiya,
    :
    : I have a form with a <textarea></textarea> to receive user input.
    :
    : This input is then stored in a database and sent by fax...
    :
    : I need to be able to remove the carriage returns (enter key... vbcrlf...)
    : from the input so that somebody doesn't do something like fill the
    textarea
    : with 100s of keypresses of the enter key and end up spitting out tonnes of
    Ken Schaefer, Sep 10, 2003