Removing emails sent to a particular account in cpanel

Guest

I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Harlan Messinger

Nospam said:
I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

What does this have to do with HTML?

richard

Nospam said:
I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Ask your host.

William Tasso

Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular
mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash

this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
others not.
(I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score)

nobody else can tell you that.
and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

a simple cron/scheduled-task

Guest

William Tasso said:
Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle

this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
others not.

nobody else can tell you that.

a simple cron/scheduled-task

what is a simple cron tab to remove every 24 hrs emails in a mailbox called
mailbox?

Concreteseller

Nospam said:
I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

Go search for your answers at http://forums.cpanel.net/ they have
covered this subject in depth eons ago. They will also know were to go
for the real technical answers you will be dealving into with scoring.