    x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
    acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
    having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    Nospam, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Nospam wrote:
    > I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
    > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
    > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
    > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
    > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    What does this have to do with HTML?

    Harlan Messinger, Sep 29, 2006

  3. Nospam

    richard Guest

    "Nospam" <> wrote in message
    >I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
    > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
    > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
    > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
    > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    Ask your host.

    richard, Sep 29, 2006
  4. Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
    Nospam <> stumbled into news:alt.www.webmaster,alt.html
    and said:

    > I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular
    > mail
    > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
    > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash

    this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
    others not.

    > (I am also wondering what the
    > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score)

    nobody else can tell you that.

    > and
    > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    a simple cron/scheduled-task

    --
    William Tasso

    http://williamtasso.com/words/what-is-usenet.asp

    William Tasso, Sep 29, 2006
  5. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    "William Tasso" <> wrote in message
    > Fleeing from the madness of the ntlworld News Server jungle
    > Nospam <> stumbled into news:alt.www.webmaster,alt.html
    > and said:
    >
    > > I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular
    > > mail
    > > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
    > > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash

    > this would be a function of your mailserver app - some are scriptable,
    > others not.
    >
    > > (I am also wondering what the
    > > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score)

    > nobody else can tell you that.
    >
    > > and
    > > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    > a simple cron/scheduled-task
    >
    > --
    > William Tasso
    >
    > http://williamtasso.com/words/what-is-usenet.asp

    what is a simple cron tab to remove every 24 hrs emails in a mailbox called
    mailbox?

    Nospam, Sep 30, 2006
  6. Nospam wrote:
    > I am wondering if there is w ay of sending emails sent to a particular mail
    > account in cpanel with horde based on the emails x-spam-status,
    > x-spam-level, or x-spam-score to the trash (I am also wondering what the
    > acceptable values for x-spam-status, x-spam-level, and x-spam-score) and
    > having that trash folder automatically deleted each day?

    Go search for your answers at http://forums.cpanel.net/ they have
    covered this subject in depth eons ago. They will also know were to go
    for the real technical answers you will be dealving into with scoring.

    Concreteseller, Sep 30, 2006