    the person accessing the page -- provided they have security access to it --
    without making them login.

    Any ideas?

    Maria, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Maria

    Maria Guest

    That's what I was thinking, but have no idea what it might be. Anyone?

    > > I forgot to mention it IS in the same domain, which makes sense since it
    > > lets me into the page if I hit OK without entering any userid or

    password.

    Maria, Aug 22, 2003

  3. "Aaron Bertrand - MVP" <> wrote in message
    > Chris, if this were the case (that a client-side setting fixed the

    issue),
    > wouldn't the problem be observed on both machines without your noted

    mod
    > below, and disappear on both machines after your mod?
    >
    > I still maintain that there is a difference between the servers...

    It's not immediately obvious in the OP, but I believe the phrase "When I
    access this page on my web server..." means that she is running a
    IIS/ASP locally as a development platform (as do I). Therefore, if the
    Tools>Internet Options>Security>Local Intranet>Sites>Include all local
    (intranet) sites not listed in other zones option were selected,
    localhost would participate in the Local Intranet zone, while the
    production server would participate in the Internet zone. Although I
    could be entirely off base.

    -Chris

    Chris Hohmann, Aug 22, 2003