removing replacing blank lines in ASP.NET (VB)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jason@cyberpine.com, May 4, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hello.

    I'm sure this is a common problem.

    I have output I'm displaying on an html form that has blank lines I'd
    like to remove. When I clip and paste the output onto an editor with
    hex display I see CR/LF codes with blank entries in between as such:

    0D0A2020202020202020D0A

    I'm trying this regex code, but it does not seem to be working:

    dim orx as regex
    orx = new regex("$\s*$")
    contents=(orx.replace(contents,"$"))

    Any help or information is greatly appreciciated.

    Thanks!
    , May 4, 2004