Removing the dtd name when using print(...) on the dtd generated class

Joseph Tilian

I have created some classes from a dtd using the classgen-package. One of
these classes is MyClass. When I use print(System.out) on the MyClass I get:

<!DOCTYPE MyClass SYSTEM
"jar:file:/D:/MyProject/lib/MyJar.jar!/MyProject/MyDTDs/MyClass_dtd.txt">

as the first line. I would like to have all of the mumbo jumbo including
SYSTEM not to show up, i e I don't wont the name of the dtd to show up at
all. Is there a way to accomplish this?

I'm using the Oracle9 classgen.jar

When I used the Oracle8 classgen.jar the SYSTEM and all the crap after
didn't show up.