Renamed namespace and got parser error

Ian

Hi there,

I have a small app and i just went into the code behind and renamed the name
space.,.. from myapp to mycompleteapp and now its giving me parser errors
about

Could not load type mycompleteapp.login

login is my webform ... i looked in all the hidden places and everything
seems to have updated correctly..

I haven't changed the virtual directory on IIS location....

I suppose I can build it again, it wasn't like the longest app in the world
but it would be nice to know why it happended..

Maybe I messed up, any ideas??

Maybe I changed the namespace incorrectly

Ian

Hayato Iriumi

The issue seems to be quite simple. Check your .aspx or .ascx file and make
sure each file inherits (loads) the correct type.

Rick Spiewak

Namespaces are case sensitive, make sure you have consistent case between
the code-behind namespace and the reference in the .aspx page..