Renaming a project with another project as the starting point? In another solution

Maziar Aflatoun

Hi everyone,

I have a C#. NET web project called MySite and I like to start working on a
new project called MySite2 (Future release of my site) with MySite files as
the starting point. What is the easiest way to create MySite2 containing
the same files as MySite?

Thank you
Maziar A.

Guest

could just create a second folder and copy your source code over, then start
a new project, select add existing items to the project and add the items
from the new folder. May be an easier way than this though.