    above would be great.

    Thanks,

    Jon

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Jul 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Patrice Guest

    Or you could have ASP and ASP.NET pages on the same site (especially if you
    don't use extensively session variables as they are not shared).

    If you meant show the ASP page as part of an ASPX page you could use an
    iframe.

    ---
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jul 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Mike Guest

    If you can't rewrite the asp to .NET then leave it be. I don't see any
    reason or benefit in running ASP code on a .aspx page.

    You can't run ASP and ASP.NET under the same site. You can create a new
    virtual directory to run you .NET pages and point your code to there but
    again, if you don't have time to convert it over to .NET and it has to stay
    as ASP then just leave it as ASP.

    Mike, Jul 3, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Patrice Guest

    More precisely ASP and ASP.NET pages won't share sessions for example as
    they are handled by a distinct "engine" but you can have both ASP and
    ASP.NET pages at the same location (including in the same physical
    directory).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jul 4, 2007