Render HTML Page into as MS Word

Guest

I am trying to render an HTML page into MS Word. The document is dynamically
built based on what is stored in our database. I've done this in classic ASP
with just an Html meta tag, if I remember correctly, but it is having no
effect in ASP.Net 1.1 framework.

Using a meta tag (1st one):
name="vs_targetSchema">

I've included the other meta tags from my page head in case somebody notices
something I have not.

I also tried the following in my code behind page, but I get a page cannot
be displayed error. This is in the page load. After defining this, I
dynamically create the survey.

Response.Clear();
Response.ClearHeaders();
Response.ClearContent();
Response.ContentType = "Application/msword";

Can somone point out what I am doing wrong or provide another way of doing
this? Thank you.