Render the whole page on client side in asp.net web application.

Nitin Verma

Hi all,
Plz help me out immediately. I am developing a web application in
Asp.Net 2.0 with C#. I want my aspx pages to be such that once the
page has been redered on the client side. And then the connectivity
is lost.Even then the page is still there , ie. Page Not Found message
is not displayed. Plz refer to the following links. These sites have
the same functionality.

http://www.pvrcinemas.com/site/Home.aspx.
http://infosysblogs.com/microsoft/2006/10/enhanced_client_side_functiona.html

I want to achieve the same functionality.
Plz help me out step by step.

Thanks and Regards
Nitin Verma.

Darrel

page has been redered on the client side. And then the connectivity
is lost.Even then the page is still there , ie. Page Not Found message
is not displayed. Plz refer to the following links. These sites have
the same functionality.

That kind of defies how the internet works. You download an 'application'
page by page as it's requested from the web browser.

-Darrel