Render to remove the span tag in rad editor place holder

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by kogilar@gmail.com, Aug 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I don't know to implement the below render code to replace the span tag
    in rad ediotr placeholder.
    I know there is way but i don't know how? If any one know how to
    remove the <span> tag automaicaly generating placeholder control in
    IE. please post it.

    protected override void Render(System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter

    output)
    {
    if ((WebAuthorContext.Current.Mode ==
    WebAuthorContextMode.AuthoringReedit)
    ||(WebAuthorContext.Current.Mode ==
    WebAuthorContextMode.AuthoringNew))
    {
    // catch the output of the original
    HtmlPlaceholderControl
    TextWriter tempWriter = new StringWriter();
    base.Render(new
    System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter(tempWriter));

    string orightml= tempWriter.ToString();

    // strip out the span tags here.
    string newhtml =
    YourRemoveSpanRoutine(orightml);