Rendering aspx page to email

Adam Pedder

I'm trying to send an aspx page by email. I am quite happy sending html
email from aspx pages but want to know is there is a straight forward way to
render a whole page to an email?

I have found resources that tell me how to render individual controls, but
the page I want to send is quite complicated, and I would rather just render
the whole thing.

Any advice would be greatfully received,

Adam

Kevin Spencer

Okay, Adam, we need to think a bit differently here. Remember than an ASPX
page, once it reaches the browser, is a pure text HTML document with a .aspx
extension, not an ASPX page (the real "page" is still on the server). The
same goes with an HTML email. There is no difference between an HTML email
and an HTML browser document. So, if you are sending HTML emails with ASPX
pages, you're already doing all that you can. It's simply a matter of
constructing the same HTML as the ASPX page renders to the browser, in the
email, if that is what you want.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer