Rendering design-time content on a web UserControl

malibio

I created a web user control and would like to add the ability for it
to contain design-time rendering capabilities. So that, during
development, when the control is dragged to an aspx web form, it'll
show html content that contains what it would look like when ran. Is
this possible? I created a ControlDesigner class and over rode the
GetDesignTimeHtml() method, then applied that class as the Designer
(within the UserControl's attribute), but I still get that dull,
button-looking UserControl image on the aspx page (design mode).