    it look the same in Firefox?

    Thanks is advance.
    George
    George, Feb 12, 2005

  2. George

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "George" <> wrote:

    >I just installed the latest Firefox and like its features a lot, but it
    >mangles my home page: www.amazinglocations.com/stargazer. The page looks OK
    >in IE and Netscape. Any suggestions how I can change the home page to make
    >it look the same in Firefox?

    Chances are that Firefox is displaying it in accordance with the
    specifications and IE isn't.

    Start by fixing all the errors:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://amazinglocations.com/stargazer/main.html
    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...om/stargazer/main.html&warning=1&profile=css2
    (These are just the errors for the page in the lower right frame, the
    other pages have errors as well).

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Feb 12, 2005

  3. George

    Richard Guest

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:39:43 GMT George wrote:

    > I just installed the latest Firefox and like its features a lot, but it
    > mangles my home page: www.amazinglocations.com/stargazer. The page
    > looks OK
    > in IE and Netscape. Any suggestions how I can change the home page to
    > make
    > it look the same in Firefox?

    Opened in both IE and FF and saw the same thing.
    Problem is, FF shows it correctly.
    So you'll need to make sure your code is proper if you want it to look the
    same in every browser.
    Validate the pages as you write them.
    Richard, Feb 12, 2005