Rendering MS Word Webarchive document

John Wallace

Hi,
Is it possible to stream an MS Word Webarchive file to IE using an
ASP.NET C# Webform?

i.e. My site has "WebForm1.aspx" and "MyArchiveFile.mht"
WebForm1.aspx contains:

content is taken from MyArchiveFile.mht and inserted here in the flow
of the page

It's easy enough to render the content in an iframe but this causes
scroll bars on the page, etc so it's not ideal. I'd rather "render" or
"stream" it to the page if that is possible.

Thanks in advance for any help,

John