Rendering Problem

rgouge

I am working on a web application using
VS.NET 2003 ver 7.1.3088
Framework ver 1.1.4322 SP1
viewing with IE ver 6.0.2800.1106

The application renders a page and displays it in IE .. the column widths
are not what are specified .. not terribly unusual .. formatting can be
problematic. However, when I cut and paste the source for the generated
page into notepad and view this new html page with the same source .. I get
the column widths I want but also some things become bolded that weren't in
the original window. My question is why would the same source provide 2
different views in an explorer window .. is there something in the header of
the page the application generated that would cause this or ??

Confused