Renderings

long eddy

I'm looking for a site that has free clip art of landscapes - trees, grass,
water, paths etc. - for a simple rendering.

Cut and paste. Nothing fancy.

Thank you.
Eddy

Neredbojias

I'm looking for a site that has free clip art of landscapes - trees,
grass, water, paths etc. - for a simple rendering.

Cut and paste. Nothing fancy.

I realize it's not free, but why not get a digicam and take a walk in the
park?

dorayme

I realize it's not free, but why not get a digicam and take a walk in the
park?

That is extremely good advice, Boji. If you own a camera, it is
free.

[But who knows, OP may be in a bleak prison. Or in another
chamber in Ed Seedhouse's Ignore File (I can tell you, the
chamber I am in is sort of vegetation challenged - big time).
Boji, a word of advice. Remember how we both resided in BdeZ's
kf, you in a lower chamber? Well, be nice to ES, 'cos it is ten
times worse. I am working hard to fit it out more comfortably,
let you know how it goes.]

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
To further the education of mankind, "long eddy"

I realize it's not free, but why not get a digicam and take a walk in
the park?

That is extremely good advice, Boji. If you own a camera, it is
free.

[But who knows, OP may be in a bleak prison. Or in another
chamber in Ed Seedhouse's Ignore File (I can tell you, the
chamber I am in is sort of vegetation challenged - big time).
Boji, a word of advice. Remember how we both resided in BdeZ's
kf, you in a lower chamber? Well, be nice to ES, 'cos it is ten
times worse. I am working hard to fit it out more comfortably,
let you know how it goes.]

I'm nice to everybody, it's they who pick on me. Heck, one time I even
contributed 50 cents to the Republican Election Fund and I'm a Whig!