Rendezvous Peers In JXTA

i_lk

hi
i m a bit confused about rendezvous peers in JXTA.. i want two peers to
connect to a group and then connect to the rendezvous of that group..
now if peer1 is creating the group for the first time then there is no
rdv availabe... how can i make the peer rdv of that group... i dont
know the code... plz tell me the code too ..
plus how a peer after becoming a rdv handles the function of the rdv..
like keeping the info about diff peers

is it handled by the rdv service using the event handlers?

thanks a lot