Reopening project loses <PARAM's

Lloyd Sheen

Ok, another IDE problem. Is there any way to stop the reformatting of the
text in the HTML of an ASPX page????

I have an embedded object with lots of attributes / parameters and when I
format it so I can see it easier then switch to design view and then back,
VOILA the formatting is gone.

An even worse when the project is reloaded all the PARAM are gone. This is
beyond description. I have spent an entire day going back and forth in an
attempt to make this work and now I know why people would use notepad. It
leaves things the way the developer put them.