repeated text....

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Michael Campbell, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. An example is below; every now and then I get a mail that shows the
    last "n" bytes of a message repeated. (n ~ 45)

    Is this a known issue of ... the mail/news gateway, or something
    else? I see it in both a web interface to yahoo, and when I POP the
    mail to a local mail client.

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    Michael Campbell, Aug 26, 2003