Repeater and Images

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Brian, Jul 18, 2007.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I was previously using a GridView control and the first field displayed was
    an image. I accomplished this with the following code:

    <asp:ImageField
    DataImageUrlFormatString="~/PhotoDisplay.ashx?photoid={0}&amp;size=small"
    DataImageUrlField="property_key" AlternateText="Property photo.">
    <ItemStyle CssClass="col_photo" />
    <HeaderStyle CssClass="col_photo" />
    </asp:ImageField>

    The image is obtained from an IHttpHandler object that I pass in a value to
    (property_key)- so it can "retrieve" the image for me. I have recently
    switched to a repeater control so I have more choices when it comes to the
    layout of the information that is being displayed. I'm not quite sure how
    to go about displaying the image now.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    -Brian

    Brian, Jul 18, 2007