Repeater and Validators

Keybee

Hi all

I was wondering if someone could clarify how to use a
RegularExpressionValidator on fields in a Repeater..

I have a button for each row and i only want the validator summary to check
the fields on the same row as the button i click. Is this possible?? Right
now it doesnt matter which button i click, the summary checks all fields in
the repeater :(

Im really trying to describe the problem as clearly as possible. I hope
someone understands what im asking :)

THANKS!

Scott M.

I was wondering if someone could clarify how to use a
RegularExpressionValidator on fields in a Repeater..

You don't. Repeaters are for read-only views of data. Since there is no
data input, there is no need for a validator control. Use DataLists or
DataGrids instead.