Repeater Control - 3 Columns - Unlimited Rows

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Peggy, May 17, 2007.

  1. Peggy

    Peggy Guest

    Hello

    I wanna list my stocks in a web page according to search result, this
    listing must be in a (3 columns and unlimited size) table, what I wanna list
    in a cell is stock name, stock price and stock picture

    I tried repeater control but it list data only row by row I think, I couldnt
    make first 3 datarow in first row, and second three row in second row,

    Data comes from a table, and paging is a must, Something like this >>>

    Stocks
    Stock 1 Stock 2 Stock 3
    10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
    Picture Picture Picture

    Stock 4 Stock 5 Stock 6
    10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
    Picture Picture Picture

    Stock 7 Stock 8 Stock 9
    10,56 USD 20 USD 30,11 USD
    Picture Picture Picture
    1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Paging - Next....

    How can I do this ? Repeater o anoher way ?

    Thank you

    Peggy, May 17, 2007

  2. Use datalist instead of repeater. Set property RepeatColumns to 3.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    ----