Repeater Control: How can I have access to specific items???

Marco Antonio Montalvo Durán

hello everybody!!!,
I made a list of links to different URL's using a Repeater. what I'm trying
to do is to get the position in the repeater where clicked. Does somebody
know how can I do it?? I'll really appreciate your help

S. Justin Gengo

Marco,

This isn't an exact answer. It may still be helpful to you though. I had the
same problem with finding which row of a datagrid was being clicked.

The exact same technique I use to get the row clicked in a datagrid will
work with the repeater.

I have a short example for getting which row is clicked (using a checkbox)
in a datagrid on my website, www.aboutfortunate.com. You should be able to
modify the code to work with any object being clicked in your repeater. Just
click the "Code Library" link (top right) in my website and then use the
"Search" box to search for: "Which row clicked in datagrid" or something
similar.

If you have any questions after looking over the datagrid code feel free to
post here or email me personally. I'd be happy to help out.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer