Repeater control with nested repeater

chris.reed

I have a repeater control on a web form, which is using a dataset table
as a data source. This is working fine. I need to add some additonal
data that is related to the original table. I found an article about
nesting a repeater control but the example uses a datarelation to link
the two dataset tables, but I can't get that to work because the child
table will not always have a matching value.

So, in this instance, can I use a dataview? Is there a way to specify
the Sort column dynamically from a value in the Parent Repeater? Or,
in this case, should I even be using a nested repeater and simply write
a loop to output the HTML code and data values I need, then call this
from the Parent Repeater?

Sorry for such a broad reaching question. Thanks for any suggestions
you can provide.