repeater control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by MeiMei, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. MeiMei

    MeiMei Guest

    Hi,

    I have designed a user control which exposes properties
    for data binding in the containing web page, and I want
    to use the Repeater web control in the containing web
    page to display all the data in the format of the user
    control mentioned above because the data might need many
    of the user control I designed to show to user.

    How can I do that?

    I know Repeater usually use something like:
    <%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Body") %>
    for data displaying.

    I replaced "Body" with "". It does not work.

    Any suggestions are welcome.

    Mei

    MeiMei, Jan 19, 2004