Repeater - last node

John Jackson

I'm very, very new to ASP.NET - but have been trying to learn on my
own... I'm currently attempting to move my company's website over to a
ASP.NET website and am running into an issue. Because not all browsers
support the :first-child/last-child psuedoclass I have to assign a CSS
class of "firstchild/lastchild" to HTML tags for their respective
position (i.e. in a list). This is so I can control their appearance on
the page when needed.
Now using Visual Studio 2005, I can create an XML sitemap and populate
lists with the Repeater control for menus, etc. I'm confused on how I
can determine the last node and how to output a different Item Template
for that specific node - basically add a CSS class to the <li> tag for
the first and last nodes... Any help here would be extremely helpful...