Repeater Question

Just Me

If this is already posted, please excuse me, I sent it to the server but it
never appeared

Im using ASP.NET 2.0 and I have a repeater question.

I am trying to make a change to the ItemTemplate in the itemdatabound event.

Basically, this is a follow on from my previous question anyhow. I have rows
being display like so

Category Data Data Data
Green 1 2 3
Green 2 2 2
Blue 4 2 1
Blue 5 5 4

What I want out of my repeater "WHEN" the category changes

And when "NOT CHANGED"

So this would result in

Green
1 2 3
2 2 2

Blue
4 2 1
5 5 4

This means I have to manipulate the ItemTemplate, but im not sure how to go
about doing this in the Databound event. I need to hide / not display the
category row. Im sure there is an easy way to do this, but im struggling.

Cheers