Repeater Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chris, May 16, 2004.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Hi

    I'm trying to layout a recursive/nested structure and am not clear on the
    best way to do this.
    The structure is that of a file system , eg folders + files nested to any
    depth.

    /
    ---/a
    ---/b
    --- foo.txt
    ---/c
    ---bar.doc

    Assuming i will return the ordered data via a DataSet, do i lay it out with
    a Repeater and bind it ?
    I'm trying to use code behind, but can see it would be a lot easier not to.

    Any tips will be much appreciated.

    Chris

    Chris, May 16, 2004