    I tried <HeaderTemplate> but it doesn't work.

    thanks,
    AJ

    AJ, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Hi AJ,

    All the data controls (repeater, datagrid...) will show all your columns on
    every row. I suggest that you run two queries. One to get the first three
    columns and another to get the other seven. Then use some text boxes above
    your repeater for the first three columns and finally bind the repeater to
    the data with seven columns.

    Thank you, Mike
    Microsoft, ASP.NET Support Professional

    --------------------

    Mike Moore [MSFT], Oct 14, 2003

  3. AJ

    AJ Guest

    Thanks,

    I actually found a way to do it in one query. I just set
    the columns that I want to show once as visible=false.

    Then I sync'd with the repeaters prerender event. And set
    my labels outside of the repeater to the table cells that
    are visible.

    aj

    they visit the
    >http://www.microsoft.com/protect site and perform the

    three straightforward
    >steps listed to improve your computer's security.
    >
    >This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and

    confers no rights.

    AJ, Oct 16, 2003