Repeating Column Headers In A Data List

Tim Burda

I have a DataList control which I configured to display in multiple
bands (column). I am wondering if it is possible to have the column
headers display at the top each band.

Effectively, something like this:

ColTitle1 ColTitle2 ColTitle1 ColTitle2 ColTitle1 ColTitle2
Item 1A Item 1B Item 3A Item 3B Item 5A Item 5B
Item 2A Item 2B Item 4A Item 4B Item 6A Item 6B

Anyone have any thoughts on how I might do this??? Or, should I be
taking a different approach to solving this problem???

Thanks -

Tim