    did not ask ". How do I repeat the navigation lists / footers / logo
    graphics automatically so all I have to worry about is the content??

    I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

    Gargamil, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Gargamil

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Gargamil said:

    > The only stupid question is the one you did not ask ".

    or one thats covered in a gazillion FAQs

    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    > I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

    css is to style documents, not include content (but it can)

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 24, 2004

    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    > I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

    There isn't. CSS is about the appearence of content, not what the content
    is. (And navigation lists et al are content, even if they aren't the
    primary content).

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Oct 24, 2004
  4. On 10/24/04 6:24 PM, in article clha84$2pom$,
    "Gargamil" <> wrote:

    > I am setting up a simple intranet set of page for a project. Now this is a
    > simple question but as they say " The only stupid question is the one you
    > did not ask ". How do I repeat the navigation lists / footers / logo
    > graphics automatically so all I have to worry about is the content??
    >
    > I'm sure there's some CSS in there somewhere.

    A template is what you want. Change the template and all of the pages based
    on that template will reflect the change.
    --
    Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
    Cartoons with a Touch of Magic

    Wizard of Draws, Oct 25, 2004