    have the headers repeated for each customer. Is there a way to do this?
    Thanks,
    John
    John Walker, Jun 21, 2007

  2. John Walker

    Manish Bafna Guest

    Hi,
    Instead of repeating datagrid i would suggest you to go for Nested
    Datagrid.That is for paren-child/master-details relationships.Search for
    "master details relations nested datagrid asp.net" in google and you will get
    further articles on how to implement it
    --
    Hope this answers your questions.
    Thanks and Regards.