Repeating search output

Ian

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I have created a search results output which outputs some property details
and property pictures for each property in the database i have written.
There are many properties.

I know normally is the old days in asp to make it display all properties
like paging i would put a loop around the main part and it would repeat
every time obviously I would move throught the dataset until EOF

I know in asp.net you use a grid or similar, the only problem is that the
output is rather none standard so I don't think the grid would suffice...

Is there a way to make a number of web controls repeat until I say stop in
the cs???

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated

Ian