    Secondly do I have to reregister the dll on the server?

    Thanks a lot for your answers
    Wilko Deppe

    Wilko Deppe, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Wilko Deppe

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Take a look at this article
    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2002/10/14/local2.htm?page=2. it
    shows how to run several Language Resource Files side by side.

    Anyway for your question 1) usually you can replace existing DLL. if not
    you can always stop access to the application and replace the DLL.

    2) .Net assemblies doesn’t required any registration.

    Natty Gur[MVP]
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261